Dec 25, 2010

24.12.2010 Goodbye Carrefour Malaysia



24.12.2010, end my 2 years and 9 months Carrefour Malaysia journey!!So fast, I never thought that fast!I have been asking 2 times for early release because I feel uncomfortable work with them after I tender! In fact, when that is my last day, I feel so sad to leave them! My mood is down!!So touching when the time they all hug me and say goodbye to me! My heart is tearing!




This is my work space! Full with mess.(This picture I taken on 24.12.2010)before I done all my pending task!I sit here just for 9 months!! Before was a different location, still remember I move here on 1st April 2010.
The story began from:-
I had been introduce by a girl called Nurul. She told me their division need a category manager, therefore I sent over my resume to her. And so fast, I get a call ask for first interview. That time, Kama accompany me for this. Still remember, I am not familiar with this place, I get lost in car park! Luckily a guy call Fadzli guide me after that. And my interviewer is Fadzli, Ramanan and Azahari. That was a simple, funny but formal interview. That time my heart feel like wanna jump out. But I still stay steadily.I wait and wait, 1 weeks later I received a call from Ramanan, he ask me for second interview, I feel so happy at that moment. Because I can join Carrefour! A big group!And really thanks, I am success. Thanks Ramanan to give me the chance.

On 15th April 2008, I join Carrefour Malaysia as category manager for department 30, which is DIY.I report to Ms.Soo Huey Jiuan, a senior manager. But during that period, she was on maternity leave. Therefore, when I join there I am alone without boss. Without any guidance from previous manager to handover their pending task. Luckily, got a girl name Carol Chong. She help me a lot, teach me the procedure, told me where the files is..and so on.I learn myself everything, thankfully I have a little bit background regarding retails, so that is not difficult for me to learn all the daily task!Since that day, I am so energetic to work. I am happy in this environment, nice feel. That time I am travel from Kapar - Subang, Subang - Kapar.Everyday when reached home, all my family member already sleep. Because I work till so late for the beginning stage. I still can remember this.

Day by day, Ms.Soo is back. And after a while, she get transfer to BDD because Fadzli tender, and Azahari left Bazaar. Comes a tall girl from Singapore, Ms.Pang Siew Heng.And Bazaar have a little change in human structure.Ms.Soo change to BDD, and I report to Ramanan after this. In between, that is lot of crash opinion between me and Ramanan, and one thing make me piss of is I have no increment after 3 month confirmation as promise by him when I join. I am so sad that time. But I still take it!Month by month, everything become tough and tough. We need to fight for store opening, fight for sales, margin and so many. I still can take it easily that time even that is stressful. I need to travel to southern store. Still remember, my 1st baby of Carrefour is Sutera Utama.Opening in August 2008.And follow by Tropicana, USJ 19,Tun Hussein Onn, Bangsar South, Axis Pandan, Kota Damansara, Rahang, and Bukit Rimau.And my last baby is Sec 23 Shah Alam and Puchong!!Still remember, 011 - 030, 101 to 103 ..store number!!Hehhehehe!!!

In between , I have tender once. Because Mydin give me better offer. But because a word from Ms.Pang, I stay because of her. She told me, " You Can". I still keep the word in my mind. And she told me, pay is not that important, important you work in good environment, you happy and you learn what you want. Just consider that pay you actually can receive was paid for your learning fees. I still remember she told me in Langkawi room. That time I really touch and she feel happy that I am going to stay. I really love Ms. Pang as our boss even she is sometime so called" very details". But I like the way she doing thing, because she is patient and high EQ!

Until February 2010, I received a news, Non Food going to have re- structure. And Bazaar team have to separate to soft line and hard line. At the same time, Carrefour Head Office have big renovation. We move our office, change our working environment. Damn busy and stress that moment. No matter how, its good and fun! We sit in a small room...Sit together beside Ms.Pang Siew Heng.. Damn scared that time. Talk also must be very slow!! Hahaha...And finally, 12Th April 2010, we report to hard line team. Me, christine, TK, Raman, Soo Donna is in Hard line, whereas Melissa, Suk Fern, Pua, Nagen is in soft line. Tow, a year colleague with me, she is in Carrefour house brand team.In May 2010, she left Carrefour and work at Singapore. And ms.Pang, also being transfer back to Singapore after this. And I start my journey with hard line until 24.12.2010.In this journey, some are happy and some are not. Pua leaving, Mellisa leaving and now is my turn. Bazaar team getting smaller!!



My chair, sit for 2 years and 9 months~~~



Sometimes, when gossip or feel bore, we will using net send!! Hehehe!! It's fun!



After tidy up my things, pack my belongings, I left Carrefour at 6.45pm 24.12.2010!! It's so clean after that. I hope I left a clean image and complete task while I am service Carrefour Malaysia!! Miss all my supplier much!!



Hardline team office!! Going to miss all of you!!



Carrefour pantry, sometimes I eat here, gossip her with June. Really have lot of sweet memory. And grocery team and fresh team always will organise a food testing over here as well. Hehe, seems retails life is really fun!! MissZZZZZZZZ!!!!



A long way to my office. Same to my future life..Long long way to explore!!!



Carrefour photocopy and fax corner!! The photocopy machine always out of paper. Same to the fax, useless!! haha, always fails in operation!!



Carrefour mini library! I have been borrow two times books from here!
But the knowledge I learn here is really a lot!! It's make me improve a lot!!



Lastly, Carrefour main office entrance!! Good bye to all Carrefourian!!
I am going to start my new path!! How about you? Wish you all the best best best and best!! Same to me!!

~end~

No comments:

Post a Comment